Friday, April 25, 2014

Human Metronome

I just love this AT&T commercial. I bet every parent out there can watch this and totally see themselves in their shoes. Once you find something that lulls your baby to sleep, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you don't want to interrupt it for fear of what kind of state your little angel will be in if she were to suddenly wake up.

But what I find so funny about the commercial is how the mom is rocking in perfect sync with dad, even though he's the one holding the baby! I do that all the time and I don't even realize it! I'm a human metronome! I don't even have to be in the same room with my baby and I still find myself swaying back and forth as if I can telepathically rock her to sleep wherever she is.

In case you haven't seen it yet, here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment